Eastwood Rubberized Rust Encapsulator Undercoating Quart
Eastwood's Rubberized Rust Encapsulator is a high-performance flexible coating that applies directly over rust and provides long-term corrosion protection.
- Apply Directly Over Rust and Bare Metal
- Engineered with high-tech flex agents and less "rubber"
- Epoxy-fortified for better adhesion and durability
- Prevents Rust From Spreading
- Flexible Finish Protects Surfaces From Abrasions
- Exceeds 1,000 hours of salt spray chamber testing
- Helps Deaden Sound
- Withstands Temperatures Up To 250 degrees F
Unlike "off the shelf" under coatings, Rubberized Rust Encapsulator does not create air pockets that trap rust allowing it to spread. Simply apply directly over rust or bare metal and there is no need to topcoat. Will withstand temperatures up to 250F and will remain flexible. Satin black finish.
Apply with a brush or with an undercoating gun. Remove loose scale and rust. Apply directly over surface rust and bare metal to desired film build. Allow 24 hours for full cure for 68 degree F at 50 percent humidity. Thickness and weather conditions can affect dry times.
*** Not for sale or use in the state of California ***
- Product Dimensions: 5 x 5 x 5 inches; 4 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 4 pounds
- ASIN: B008H3UVH4
- Item model number:
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Write a Reply or Comment:
You must be logged in to post a comment.