Meguiar’s G6207 Black Wax
- List Price:
- Sale Price: $6.99
- Amount Saved: $7.60
- Availability: Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Specially formulated for dark to black colors
- Polishes while you wax for incredible depth
- Legendary Meguiar's wax protection lasts months
- Includes applicator pad
- Can be applied by hand or dual action polisher
Meguiar’s Black Wax is especially formulated for black to dark colored cars and was designed to specifically produce outstanding levels of gloss on darker colored vehicles. This unique wax doesn’t make use of dyes or colorants, but is instead full of polishing oils, specially blended polymers and micro polishing agents that add gloss and leaves a swirl free, deep rich finish. It’s Synthetic Polymers provide a long lasting, durable, protection.
The Needs of a Black to Dark Color Car
Waxes for black and darker colored cars require a formula that provides gloss to the paint to give it a deep reflection. This specially formulated wax is designed to make the paint look wet and glossy with the help of its polishing oils, for a show car finish. With Meguiar’s Black Wax, take the guess-work out of waxing, polish while waxing for incredible depth and reflections, add gloss while leaving swirl free results, and add long-lasting wax protection.
Before Applying Black Wax
Before working on a car with the Meguiar's Black Wax, begin by washing with a wash formulated for cars like Meguiar's Gold Class Car Wash Shampoo and Conditioner and drying the car thoroughly. If surfaces are rough to the touch, clay the car using Meguiar’s Smooth Surface Clay Kit first.
Applying Black Wax
For best results, apply to a freshly washed and dried surface that is cool and in the shade. Black Wax may be applied by hand, Dual Action (DA) Polisher or with Meguiar’s DA Power System.
- 1. Apply a small amount of product to the included foam applicator pad (HAND), or directly to either a polishing or waxing foam pad (DA). Using moderate pressure, work the product into the paint making 2 to 4 overlapping passes. If applying by HAND, use a tight, circular pattern.
- 2. Work one section at a time until the vehicle has been completed. Allow the product to dry to a haze, then use a premium towel like Meguiar’s Supreme Shine microfiber or 100% cotton terry towel to remove the product.
- 3. Turn to a clean portion of the towel for final wipe off, buffing to a brilliantly bright shine that lasts.
- ASIN: B009OBW29S
- Item model number: G6207
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Write a Reply or Comment:
You must be logged in to post a comment.