Renovo Dark Blue Fabric Soft Top Reviver Kit 500 ml
- The kit consists of a 500 ml bottle of Renovo Fabric Soft Top Cleaner and a 500 ml bottle of Renovo Fabric Soft Top Reviver - Dark Blue
- Clean the top thoroughly with the Fabric Soft Top Cleaner, rise thoroughly with lots of water to remove all traces of cleaner and allow the top to dry completely
- Mask off the rear window and paint, then apply a thin, even coat of the Reviver with a foam brush or foam roller
- If the top is badly faded, apply a second coat after 24 hours drying time
- Allow the final coat of Reviver to dry for 24 hours and then follow with a coat or two of Renovo Fabric Ultra Proofer or other fabric top protectant to protect and prolong the life of your new looking top
The kit consists of a 500 ml bottle of Renovo Fabric Soft Top Cleaner and a 500 ml bottle of Renovo Fabric Soft Top Reviver - Dark Blue. The Fabric Soft Top Cleaner is an effective liquid cleaner that will gently remove dirt, tree sap and bird droppings from all fabric tops, RV and boat cover. Prior to application, gently brush the surface to remove any loose dirt. Shake the bottle well, pour into a suitable container and spread a thin, even coat over the surface with a sponge, 2" inch nylon paint brush or disposable foam brush. Gently agitate the cleaner with a soft bristle brush, sponge or cloth. Stubborn stains may require the cleaner to remain on the top for approximately 30 minutes and gentle scrubbing with a soft bristle brush. Be careful not to allow any brush to come in contact with the plastic window as it may scratch. To remove the cleaner, either hose off with lots of clean water or wipe off with a wet sponge or cloth, continually rinsing the cloth/sponge in clean water. Make sure that all traces of the cleaner are removed, then allow the top to dry completely before applying the Reviver. The Reviver is a permanent, water based dye that may be applied with either a foam roller, sponge, disposable foam brush or air brush and dries in 2-3 hours. Badly faded tops may require a second coat. Use 3M Blue Masking Tape to mask off the rear window, the glass and paint. Start the application at the center section of the front of the top. Work from side to side, progressing towards the back, maintaining a "wet edge" as you work towards the rear. (The technique is similar to painting with water based paint). Immediately remove any drips on paint, glass or trim with a wet cloth. If the top is badly faded, apply a second coat after 24 hours drying time. Allow the final coat of Reviver to dry for 24 hours and then follow with a coat or two of Renovo Fabric Ultra Proofer to protect your top. DO NOT use on vinyl or vinyl impregnated fabric tops.
- ASIN: B0081VLQV2
- Item model number: 10382
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Write a Reply or Comment:
You must be logged in to post a comment.