Super E Kit Fits Big Twin 1966/1978-by-Installation:
- Installation is easy because carbs are sold in complete kits that contain everything needed to install the carb on the specified model motorcycle.
- All kits include manifolds for engines with stock length cylinders and a comprehensive, step by step installation booklet and tuning guide that takes the "rocket science" out of installation and tuning.
- Applications: As a general rule, we recommend a Super E carb for engines up to about 100 cubic inches in displacement.
- The Super E's smaller 1 7/8 inch (47.6mm) bore size creates higher air velocity, which results in better low and midrange response and power.
- Due to the Super G's larger 2 1/16 inch (52.3mm) bore size, it is recommended for engines of no less than 90 cubic inch displacement.
For the vast majority of engines in the 90-100 cubic displacement range, we strongly recommend the Super E because of the improved low and midrange response. However, if maximum peak horsepower is the most important consideration, a Super G carb would be appropriate. The S&S "Shorty" carbs are easy to tune due to the simple and functional design. The Super E & G's are butterfly style carbs and have only two fuel circuits, not counting the starting system to accelerator pump. In addition, idle mixture, idle speed, and accelerator pump adjustments are easily accessible when the carburet
- ASIN: B00EYQY0QQ
- Item model number:
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Write a Reply or Comment:
You must be logged in to post a comment.